Replies: interaction with email
Touchdown Replies is a collection of the all the replies from your contacts, leads and prospects to your email campaigns and automated emails.
To access all your replies:
- Go to Replies in the Touchdown menu
- The list of replies shows the following information fro each reply:
- The email address of the contact replying
- The email address the contact replies to
- The subject of the email contact replies to
- Type of reply classified as MANUAL or AUTOMATIC
- Manual reply – manual response to an email written by the recipient that informs about an interest or uninterest, an opportunity to convert the lead, etc.
- Automatic reply – an automatic response to an email that your recipient programmed to be sent in case of absence informing you who to contact
- Contact/Lead/Account/custom entity
- Reply time and date
- To view the reply, double-click on the reply