To engage the leads:
- Go to Scenarios
- Create a new scenario by clicking on +New (top bar)
- Select Sales Engagement template
- Modify the time intervals, add email, etc.
- Click Go Live (top bar)
What does the Sales Enagement automation template include?
Set of prepared actions including entry point, suggested time intervals between the engaging emails, when the lead replies they leave the path, several email sequences, etc.
The path layout:
- Starts with an entry point you select (e.g. leads entering a specific list)
- Suggested time interval before sending an engaging first email
- First email send
- When a lead answers, the lead leaves the scenario & the reply is found in the reply section [More information here]
- Suggested time interval between the emails
- Repetition from suggested time interval for continuous engagement
Note: You can add an SMS send and adapt the scenario to your needs.